No, I'm not OSHA, the title of today's post is actually the title of a new brochure put out by OSHA available for download on the OSHA website.
"We Are OSHA We Can Help"is a pdf brochure that outlines worker's rights. In brief, they are:
- Ask OSHA to inspect their workplace;
- Use their rights under the law without retaliation and discrimination;
- Receive information and training about hazards, methods to prevent harm, and the OSHA standards that apply to their workplace. The training must be in a language you can understand;
- Get copies of test results done to find hazards in the workplace;
- Review records of work-related injuries and illnesses; and
- Get copies of their medical records.
For more complete information on any or all of the following points, download and read the brochure.