OSHA provided a list of the 10 most frequently cited standards for the fiscal year 2010 (Oct 1 2009 to Sept 30 2010 (Source: www.osha.gov
). OSHA publishes this list to make employers aware of the areas that cause the most citations and to remind employers on what the standard procedures are to ensure a safe working environment.
2. 1926.501-Fall Protection
3. 1910.1200-Hazard Communication
4. 1910.134-Respiratory Protection
7. 1910.305-Electrical,Wiring Methods
8. 1910.178-Powered Industrial Trucks
9. 1910.303-Electrical,General Requirements
10. 1910.212-Machine Guarding
Many workers unnecessarily get hurt or injured on the job because of the lack of attention to safety details. SafetySkills™ addresses these common citations and more in our e-learning course library. We are OSHA certified and continuously update our titles with new animations, imagery and interactions to keep the training fresh and engaging. Please take a look at our course library for more information on these courses http://www.safetyskills.com/course-catalog.