Time: April 24, 2012 from 8:30am to 4pm
Location: Caspers Company
Street: 4908 W. Nassau St.
City/Town: Tampa, FL 33607
Website or Map: http://www.tampasafetycouncil…
Event Type: osha, seminar
Organized By: The Tampa Area Safety Council, Inc.
Latest Activity: Apr 23, 2012
This seminar is a MUST for new information direct from OSHA and all attendees will have unprecedented access to OSHA personnel.
YOUR SPEAKERS : Les Grove - Area Director, OSHA and Staff Members:
Keven Yarbrough - Asst. Area Director, Joan Spencer - Compliance Assistance Specialist,
Compliance Safety & Health Officers:
Matt Humphreville, Geraldo Ortiz, Erin Sanchez and Zack Vincent
Topics To Be Covered:
* Inspection Stats, Emphasis Programs, Upcoming Proposed Standards and more.
* Respiratory Protection---Which Kind of Protection Do You Need? Common Failures of Employers' Programs.
* How Can "Human Factors Analysis" Improve Your Compliance with OSHA's Requirements?
* How to Survive an OSHA Inspection---What Does The OSHA Supervisor Expect???
* GHS and HAZ COM: YES, This Standard is Really Coming---and SOON!
* Fall Prevention and Fall Protection Plans: What Are They and Can You Even
Use Them ?
* Lock Out/Tag Out and Machine Guarding: Prevent Amputations Under OSHA's Emphasis Program.
Vendor Displays and Door Prizes too!!!
TASC Member/ $75.00 - 1 Attendee, 2 or more from same Company : $65.00 Each Non-Member/ $90.00 - 1 Attendee, 2 or more from same Company: $80.00 Each
Fee Includes : Seminar Materials, Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Refreshments, Door Prize Ticket and Completion Certificate***
(Note: PSM students will receive 6 elective credit hours. Please notify Judy when registering.) Please Mail , Fax or Email Form with Payment Information by April 18, 2012 to: TASC, 1113 E. Martin Luther King Blvd., Tampa, FL 33603